French-speaking Technical Support and Trainer
|Job Role:||French-speaking Technical Support and Trainer|
|Salary:||Competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus yearly bonus.|
|Hours of Work:||Full-time (37.5 hours a week)|
|Benefits:||Annual bonus, gym membership, flexible working hours and company mobile phone|
CELCAT is a world leader in software for higher education institutions and the developer of the popular CELCAT Timetabler product that is used by hundreds of institutions in more than 30 countries. More information can be found at www.celcat.com and www.celcat.fr
CELCAT France, the branch of CELCAT that provides the suite of CELCAT software applications to institutions in French-speaking countries around the world, is based at the CELCAT head office in Coventry, United Kingdom. At present, CELCAT France comprises a small team of native French staff who cover all aspects of the French-language business, including software development, translation, technical support, consulting, sales and marketing, customer services and administration.
What would be your mission?
We are now seeking to appoint a Technical Support Executive & Trainer. The role will involve:
- Providing technical support of our software to existing customers via phone, screen sharing, mail and ticketing systems
- Providing software training to groups of users on customer’s site (mainly in France)
What skills are we looking for?
- Sociable, self-motivated, well-organised, innovative and able to blend with a young team of dedicated employees
- Good customer focus, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft operating systems (Server and Desktop) as well as Microsoft SQL Server
- Good knowledge of Client-Server architectures and Web Server technologies
- Good knowledge of computer administration and networking
- Experience working with a ticketing system
- Knowledge of French Higher Education systems would be an advantage (Timetabling, MIS, IT, etc).
- The perfect candidate must present themselves well and be able to communicate at any level (with technical and non-technical individual) to deliver trainings to the variety of users of our software. Some experience working as a software trainer would be an advantage
- Skills working with video editor software and producing graphical content is a bonus but not required
The ideal candidate?
Will have at least one-year experience working in a technical support job and must be able to occasionally travel to other countries (mainly France).
French native speaker level essential.
If you are interested, Please apply with CV and covering letter in French AND English to:
CELCAT (French department)
21 – 23 Mercia Village
Westwood Business Park
NO AGENCIES PLEASE