GESS Dubai 6th March 2016
Title: CELCAT Timetabler – The Smart Solution
Date: March 6, 2016
Venue: Ibis Styles hotel, Dubai Jumeirah, 2nd December Street, Al-Mina Road, Jumeirah 1.
Booking deadline: February 25, 2016
Booking form: https://celcat.typeform.com/to/kvsocL
6 good reasons why you should attend this free event!
This seminar will provide delegates with the perfect opportunity to see first-hand how CELCAT’s market leading Timetabler application suite measures up to the ever changing needs of colleges and universities worldwide.
- Reduce the time taken to create clash free timetables.
- Improveresource utilisation using automation.
- Increase staff and student engagement.
- Improve mission critical processes such as student attendance monitoring.
- Increase student satisfaction by keeping students informed.
- Enhance your institutions reputation.
Who should attend?
The seminar content is tailored to staff responsible for timetable construction. This includes staff responsible for resources, space and those responsible for the estate, finance and IT. Administrators, Managers and Directors should attend, as presentations will highlight the benefits of using CELCAT software.
About the seminar
The seminar is free of charge to attend, refreshments and a buffet lunch are included.
Spaces are limited! In order to reserve your space please click here.
On receipt of your completed form, we will confirm your space by email along with venue directions and the seminar agenda.
We look forward to seeing you in Dubai!